I-Wear with Prismatic Lens
Prismatic reading glasses can be worn for long periods of time and reduce eye fatigue.With over the counter high power reading glasses, the eyes strain to converge. With Prismatic reading glasses, eye stain is reduced and convergence improved. Prismatic reading glasses allow a natural comfortable focal point.
I-WEAR - Half eye frame - Demi Amber
- Developed by an ophthalmologist
- Specifically designed to be worn for long periods of time
- Precision ophthalmic ground CR-39 Spherical lenses with built-in PRISM
- Prism lenses reduces eye fatigue. They allow a natural comfortable focal point to be possible. This is convergence, which only I-WEAR provides and incorporates in their industrial systems. Regular reading magnifying glasses do not have PRISM!
- I-WEAR are lightweight, comfortable, and worn like regular glasses
- Includes case