Name: Enzo Universal Plasterless Articulator
The Enzo Universal Plasterless Articulator
The Enzo Articulator is proving to successfully integrate with many of the leading Dental CAD/CAM digital model systems when a more accurate articulator is called for. The articulator continues to be a very popular choice with the use of standard models as it eliminates plaster and the resetting of articulations is achieved in seconds. It replicates true lateral and protrusive excursions. Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it fits comfortably in the dental technician's hand.
- One Articulator for full arch or quadrant
- Precision interlocking components provide very accurate articulations in seconds
- Both upper and lower plates swivel 360 degrees on ball joints allowing for all types of movement handling even the most difficult bites
- True lateral and protrusive excursion
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it fits comfortably in the hand Dental technician or Dentist
- Immediate bite changes made by the Dentist
- Disposable Universal Bases
Bases are easily glued to any model with a flat surface and both quadrant and full arch
models are accommodated with this universal design.
Click here for Enzo Video