Name: Purge ZR - Porcelain Furnace Decontaminator for Zirconia All Ceramic Frameworks
Purge ZR ( Zirconia Furnace Decontaminator for Zirconia Porcelain Crowns & Frameworks )
Purge ZR is a unique double activated ion and oxide absorbing material especially manufactured to eliminate all contaminates that can cause discoloration in zirconia dental porcelain delamination in zirconia copings. Coloring liquids used in Zirconium coping and frameworks can build up inside a muffle and cause color problems. These are absorbed completely out of the dental furnace. Purge All ZR will extend muffle & thermocouple life and maintain thermocouple accuracy. This product is recommended to be used once a week in dental lab porcelain furnaces with zirconia.
- 1/2 lb. With Ceramic Crucible
- Enough for 25 cleanings
- Recommended use once per week in furnace where zirconia porcelain or alumnia is fired.
Click here for Purge-ZR-MSDS-sheet
Click to view Purge ZR Brochure
Click to view Purge ZR Instructions
Item #PAKZR Reg $59.95 on SALE only $49.95
Porcelain Furnace Decontaminator is a specially formulated material designed to absorb out of the Dental ceramic ovens all contamination which can cause discoloration on Zirconia and Dilithium Silicate restorations
· Simple fill the provided crucible with Purge ZR.
· Place the crucible containing the Purge ZR on you furnace table; be sure the temperature is below 400 degrees Celsius or 900 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Dry 2 min.
· Enter furnace in 4 minutes
· Heat rate is 55 degrees C per minute
· High temp is 1000 degrees C
· Hold for 5 minutes
· Cool for 5 minutes and discard
Do not use vacuum
Do not reuse this material. Use and discard the used material.
When the purging is done some of the particles will be different colors.
Purge ZR will eliminate porcelain discoloration, extend muffle & thermocouple life and maintain thermocouple accuracy.
Recommended use once per week