[Click for Large View]
Name: Task Vision Computer Clip-On Reading Glasses "Relief Tint" No magnification or +1.00, +1.50, +2.00, +2.50, +3.00, +3.50, +4.00, or +5.00
SKU: TVCC, TVCC10, TVCC15, TVCC20, TVCC25, TVCC30, TVCC35, TVCC40, TVCC50
Task Vision “RELIEF TINT” Computer Clip-On Readers can be attached to your prescription glasses.
When you work at a computer for any length of time, it's common to experience eye strain, blurred vision
and other computer vision syndrome (CVS). This is because the visual demands of computer work are
unlike those associated with most other activities.
- UV Protection
- Aspheric Lens – Distortion Free
- Anti Reflective coating
- Hard coated / Scratch Resistant
- Clip on /Flip up onto your prescription eyeglasses
- 21 grams – Extremely light and comfortable
Principal benefits of “Relief Tint” Computer Clip-On Reading Glasses:
- Efficient protection for the eye – Task-Vision computer readers filter out all of the UV380. Task-Vision computer readers also significantly reduces the amount of high energy visible (HEV) light (the violet and blue) thereby reducing the risks of macular degeneration (AMD) to the retina.
- Enhanced, true color perception - Significantly reduces the violet and blue light while preserving true color perception. This feature separates Task-vision “Relief Tint” computer reader lenses from all others. Colors are not only preserved, they appear enhanced.
- Increased contrast and sharper detail - Reducing violet and blue light provides increased contrast in vision. Task-vision “Relief Tint” reader lenses improve contrast while preserving color.
- Reduces eyestrain and relaxes your eyes - The most obvious experience is the eye comfort one senses while wearing them.